Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Upping my Sign Game

For the longest time, I had a sign on my door that warned sales people not to ignore my "NO SOLICITING" sign or I would feed them to the evil iguana that lived upstairs.

Well, it's been months since I've had an evil iguana and the sign needed an upgrade. I kept "meaning to do it" for weeks until today when I came from to find police cars surrounding my next door neighbor's house. Someone broke in to her house today while she was there. :(

That was motivation enough for me. I retyped my "WARNING" sign. I'm quite pleased with it.


I love the irony of my front door "LOVE" sign and the fact that it has a bunch of glitter hearts taped to it. It works great with the "WARNING" and "No Solicitors" signs, I think! ;)

Here it is up close:



Kreature, on the other hand, isn't overly impressed with his new duties as "Guard Tegu." Can you tell? 


NOTE: "Argentinian tegu" just sounded better than "Argentine" tegu but either would have worked.