Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Kreature's Holiday

Kreature had a big day yesterday with lots of exploration. We had to switch out his cage for a bark free one (the bark was irritating the hubby's allergies) and this boy needed a bath.


At first, he fought me. After he relaxed, he spent an hour soaking with his eyes mostly closed!


Then he went for a walk about while we kept cleaning the front room.


After the carpet was clean and dry and the room was ready, Kreature checked out his new cage.


At first he wasn't sure about it. I had to run a couple errands and when I came back, Kreature wasn't in his cage. When I asked my boys where he was, they told me Kreature was sleeping in Belle's dog crate.


I moved him back to his own cage (he wasn't happy). But soon discovered that an upside down dog bed makes a very comfortable hide. His cage is temporary until I can get him a bigger one, but considering how often he is out and about, I think he'll be okay.