Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A Kreature in my Clothes

I have a bag of clothes in my closet that I plan to give to my local thrift store. For some reason, Kreature has decided these are HIS clothes and this is HIS new napping spot. He grabbed a brown skirt with a silky lining down from my closet shelf and he wraps himself in that too some days.

He's got a thing for silky soft women's clothes. I've even moved them both out of the way, and he finds a way to pull them down. Once, he had the Target bag on his back and he was carrying it around like a tortoise shell.


When I can't find the lizard (which is surprisingly easy even though he's a big guy!), I usually check under the clothes in my closet. He's never happy when I wake him up by moving the bag aside.


Here's a video of him in my clothes bag: