Monday, February 13, 2017

Things Overheard at my House, edition 2

-No! No mating during breakfast! 

-Don't bite the dog! He's not your dinner! 

-Did you HAVE to poop on the carpet?! 

-I just cleaned your tank, Dude! This is why you can't have nice things! 

-Otis! Can you stay out of the kitchen please?! 

-Would anybody else like to poop before I leave the house?! 

-Fingers are friends, not food!! 

-Put that back! 

-That's not a roach! Hey! OW! Not a roach!! 

-Have you ever thought about just drinking out of your water dish?! Take a sip. Try it sometime. 

-Don't step on the tortoise! 

-That is not your food! You are not a tortoise! 

-Ooooh! Scary! (In a baby voice) You's a scary widdle 'um. 



Then I hear things like this from my hubby and kids: "If I overheard you just now and didn't know you had a house full of animals, I'd be very very concerned."