Monday, February 1, 2016

Stinky Winky, rescue 119

When I started reptile rescue, I had a list of reptiles I did NOT want to rescue.

And so far, I've rescued all of them. 

Sigh 

In fact, the more I say "I don't want to rescue them," the more likely I am to get one. 

Thus the 9 (?) iguanas. 

Today I brought home a red earred slider turtle. The one turtle in the whole world that I don't like and don't want. Yep, it's at my house. I join the ranks of the dozens of rescues who are overwhelmed with these stinky guys. 

lucky me. :/ 

This little guy sounded really bad, like he needed to be put down. He had shell rot into his belly. 


Well, his shell rot isn't that bad. Bad but treatable. So he's at my house.


There is no longer a list of what I will not take seeing as how it didn't matter anyways. ;) I'll just try to practice saying "No."