Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Smaug and Pudge's Vet Visit

Smaug's toe looks okay. No more treatment and no more antibiotics. We'll just watch it to make sure it goes down okay.


After he got checked, I let him run around the exam room. He'd run around, climb on my shoe, and then proceed to climb up me until I picked him up and put him on my shoulder. He'd stay on my shoulder for a minute and then attempt to launch himself off onto the floor. I'd panic, make a mad dash for him and grab him out of the air, and then put him back on the floor. A few minutes later, he'd climb back up my skirt. 

Pudge was much calmer-- until the doctor started scraping at her feet. Then she proceeded to pee all over him and bite him. 


Her feet are improving overall. I just need to keep soaking her and coating her feet with cream. 

Neither one of them needs to go back unless there is a problem. Woo hoo!