Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Vet Triage

I have a vet follow up appointment at 9 am for Smaug and his swollen toe and Pudge and her feet. Right now it feels like I have more sick animals than healthy ones and I'm trying to decide who else to take in. 

Tuga has a cough/hack. 
Otis is still noisy breathing. 
Derp is still blowing snot bubbles. 
Skye is huge-- does she have eggs? 
Stormy has the same infected toe Smaug has. 
Lucy the snake hasn't pooped for 4+ months. 
Belle the dog can't chew her heart worm pill and needs the shot instead. 
Hermy is just a mess. 

I don't even know where to start-- especially since I haven't paid off this past month's vet bills on my credit card. Plus, I have a dentist appointment at 10 to get two cavities filled. :( 

Tally ho!! (That's my catch phrase for this day is crummy but I'm off to tackle it anyways. ;). )