Monday, February 29, 2016

My Favorite Facebook Pages

There's a couple groups that I love to follow on Facebook and I thought I'd share them with you.

My favorite "Vet Surgery" page is "The Reptile Doctor." He's an exotics vet in Australia and he posts pictures of his cases complete with surgeries and descriptions. If you don't like surgery pics, don't like his page. :)

The Reptile Doctor 


My favorite "Dream Pet" page is "The Reptile Page" which features cool & unusual reptiles. I love to see the different morphs and breeds there are.

The Reptile Report


My friend Kacy runs the "Land Turtle and Tortoise Rescue" page and has taken in a couple of my tortoises and turtles to rehome. She posts good information on turtles & tortoises too.

Land Turtle & Tortoise Rescue


My friends Ginger & Rodney adopted Newt from me last year and run an amazing Chameleon rescue. Plus they post lots of pics of Cutie-pie Newt.

House of Chameleons 


The USARK page is great for keeping its readers updated on changing US laws that affect your ability to own reptiles & exotics. Plus they post cool pics & articles.

USARK