Thursday, January 5, 2017

What's up with the Weather, Utah?!?

We've had some snow here in Utah lately-- as in all this week. By this morning, we had almost two feet of snow. Here's a pic of the front of my house. 


Later today my favorite weather app told me about the temperature. This was the HIGH for today. Ugh!!


And I said "Utah! This is why I do NOT live in Canada! or Nova Scotia! Or Montana! Sheesh!"

He (she?) must have heard me. Tonight the weather is this:


Negative 3.


YUCK!

I'm already counting the days till Spring. Like when I made a follow appointment for my son's braces on the 28th of February, I thought "Oh, just a few weeks before Spring."

Spring.

And temperatures above freezing.

That's what I'm dreaming of.

And for all you cold weather people, feel free to make me feel better by posting your highs in the comments. I know people have it worse than negative 3 tonight. Brrr. Why do we live where the air freezes our nose hairs when we walk outside?!? ;)