Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Neville, Nigel's "brother," a new addition

Nigel was my very first rescue. He was small and sickly when I got him, but turned into a big & beautiful boy. See?


He had sandfire coloring and was a leatherback. He weighed over 500 grams.


I found this beardie on an online classified yesterday.


It was like seeing Nigel all over again! Maybe it's Nigel's brother! ;)

So...... I bought him today. (I know, I'm shaking my head). The owner used him as a breeder and warned me that he was fairly aggressive. I told him "Once you've had iguanas, the term 'aggressive' changes."



The lighting doesn't show how much his coloring is like Nigel's. Neville does have some grey-blue on his back that Nigel didn't have and he's not quite as big.


I have no idea what I'm going to do with him. But I have him now and will work on his niceness.