Saturday, January 28, 2017

Snake Leggings

One of my best friends from college, Laura, just opened a LulaRoe shop on Facebook and sent me a message asking me if I'd like to join her site. I haven't actually worn leggings since the 1990's when I was in high school. I said sure! (especially since she asked me instead of just adding me). When she asked if there was a particular type of legging I'd like to look at, I randomly asked her if she had any leggings with snakes or lizards.

This girl delivered!!! I did not think she could!


She networked through other LulaRoe consultants until she found them for me. :) Score! And she beat out someone else who wanted them. Double score!


They are adorable and I can't wait to wear them.

Yesterday she showed me hedgehog leggings for Valentine's Day! :O They are super cute too!


Anyways, if you would like a chance to look at LulaRoe leggings & outfits, check out Laura's link HERE on Facebook. Click on the link and hit the "Join Group" button. She's amazing and I'm blessed to call her one of my besties. Tell her "The Beardie Lady" sent you.