Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Tegu Bathtime

For fun, I wrestle small alligator-like lizards.


Norman somehow believes that if I touch his ouchy feet that he must then cover me with some type of bodily fluids. Last time was poop; tonight was vomit.

yip-pee.

Oy vay!

I may have gotten vomit on my arms and floor and clothes, but I did manage to get off some old shed and get his feet coated with Silvadene cream which helps soften the old skin too.

Here we are after the drying off and cream coating.


Yes, his expression is fairly smug. Mine is not so much.

Kreature has been a brat for the last few days. He broke my bracelet and tail whipped me so hard I got a bruise and he's been restless.


I pulled him out of my large pile of clothes and put him in the bath too. 


After I pulled him out the bath, I wrestled him onto the counter so I could coat his back with Silvadene cream too. He decided a couple weeks ago to rub his shed off by using the heat lamp fixture and ended up with some burns on his back. They aren't bad, but they are starting to shed and I'm trying to keep the dry skin moist.

He did not like that.

I did not end up bleeding or covered in poop or vomit. I did get whipped a few times and was fairly out of breath when I put him back in his tank. 

I'm exhausted.

Oy vay!