Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Rosie the frog Comes Back

Rosie is my frog (sorta) who has been living at my friend's house for the last 6 months. With all the animals I had last year, I didn't have much time to take good care of the 3 frogs I bought at a local reptile expo. That's when Mary stepped in and fostered my frogs. It didn't take very long for 2 of the 3 frogs to die. :( But Rosie grew and did great.


Mary had surgery yesterday and will be in recovery for quite some time. To help out, I took the frog back.


I love frogs. They are adorable and fun to watch! I'm just not proving to be such a good frog owner. Perhaps if I didn't have two tegus that acted like toddler divas and 14 bearded dragons and a bunch of other things going on, I'd be a better frog owner.


I'm hopeful that Rosie will go back to her "Real" home when Mary is back to normal! :) And then I can be Rosie's "foster" home.