Friday, March 24, 2017

Junior's Hard Day

Junior is having a down day. He's very lethargic and not opening his eyes much. I'm SO grateful that the sun is shining and I can give him an hour of sun therapy.


Rescue is a rollercoaster- up & down and up & down! Some days, you think "Alright, we got this; he'll pull through;" other days, you think "What am I doing? Am I just making him suffer longer?"

It is exhausting. And heart breaking.

Dr Folland told me yesterday that if Junior does die, it will be quick. That is a comfort. There are so many praying & pulling for him, but his poor little body might not have the ability to continue.

For now, I'll focus on his sunshine time. In an hour, I'm dropping off one of yesterday's rescued savvys to another rescue who will rehab him and rehome him. Tomorrow the female will go to a foster home.