Monday, October 3, 2016

Midnight at the Vet

This iguana is a *darling* in public. Anytime someone looked at him, he was sweet and snuggly. 

See? 


When we were left alone? 

I did have cute hair-- until he messed it up. 


He rearranged the counter top. 


He tried climbing the blinds. 


The amputation site on his foot looks good. The tip of his tail that got caught in a cage looks okay. His mouth is a mess but we can't change the fact that he won't stop rubbing it against everything and making it bleed. 


I'll just keep treating it with Silvadene cream and hope he leaves it alone. 

I had to run in to the pet store to by crickets after the vet and I took him with me. Again, he was a sweetheart. Silly boy. The employees loved him! I love him too, but if he keeps chomping my family then I can't keep him. Plus he's hormonal right now and there's nothing we can do to fix that.