Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Etsy Craziness!

My Etsy orders have tripled since last year (which is great because so has my credit card!!) and I've been running around trying to get orders filled and sent. I get at least 30 emails a day just from Etsy. It can be overwhelming!!!

Today I got an email and looked at it quickly before I left the parking lot of a store I had just run in to. 

H.O.L.Y.  C.O.W!!!!!

I have been invited to be a seller on Zulily


<Jaw Dropping> 

I'm still a bit speechless. I've gotten a few wholesale orders and an invite to be part of a new monthly subscription for Reptibox, but this is the biggest thing ever. 

I'll be chatting with their rep next week and seeing what the next step is. 

I'll keep you posted. 

(My Blogger app on my phone doesn't let me post links so when I get home, I'll add a link above. Or you can just go to 

www.zulily.com