Saturday, August 20, 2016

Midnight Snuggles

Midnight has been testing the wings of his independence for the past 2 weeks. And I'm afraid to say that he's been a brat! 

My teen son made him mad and Midnight chomped him. :( 


I had to take away some of his independence and make him spend more time in his cage. He hates it! 

Unfortunately, he rubbed the scabs and newly formed skin off his mouth. 


He spent the last two days in his age while my family and I went on an End of Summer trip to the lake. He was much nicer when I returned. 


It's SO hard! I hate locking him up, but I can't have a tyrannical iguana roaming around and biting & whipping. I'm hoping that he'll settle in and be less defensive. If he stays grumpy, I'm going to have to rehome him and/or keep him locked up all the time. 

At least tonight, he let me love him when I put him to bed.