Monday, August 29, 2016

Midnight at the Vet

At some point in the last few weeks, Midnight broke one of his toes and it started to swell. This morning I took him to the vet. 

He let me put on his harness without any problems. Then he road on my shoulder as I drove. I took this pic as I was stopped at a red light. 


He sat patiently while we waited for the vet. 


Dr Folland agreed the easiest thing to do was to snip off the toe. So we did. 

I didn't take a single pic of his toe before or of the procedure or even after!! I only took pics of him snuggling with me. ;) 


During the procedure, he didn't fight or fuss. He stayed perfectly still. It was amazing! Midnight was back to being a sweetheart. I loved it. 

We are back home now and he's sunning himself in the window. What a good boy!