Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Chameleon Love

Um.... So my two rescue chameleons don't actually love me at all. Especially Lotus. 

Here is her "I will kill you in your sleep for this" look today because I had to give her an antibiotic shot and I tube-fed her some Critical Care so she has extra calories. 


But I *do* absolutely love chameleon tails. See how cute? 


Lotus and Akime are both eating great and doing well. They have a vet appointment in two weeks for stitches and bandage removal. 

Until then, I spend lots of time keeping their foggers & drippers going and filling them with tasty worms & crickets. 

And Lotus continues to plan my death. Akime doesn't mind me if I don't touch her, but I suspect that Lotus can be very persuasive. 

And yes, I'm keeping her far away from Junie. Those two would take over my house if I let them. ;)