Monday, April 18, 2016

The Creepy Stare

My daughter used my sewing machine in my craft room on Saturday. That night she asked "How do you work up there with Junie staring at you all the time? It's SO creepy." 


That's Junie. He started incessantly. Sometimes it's a bored stare; sometimes it's a murder stare. When he sees my phone, it's a rage stare. See? He puts out his flap and bobs his head. He'd love to murder my phone! 


None of my pics are very clear because of the sunlight in the window. Plus, when I get close, he goes crazy. 


So that's me, sewing at my sewing machine and feeling the "heat of Junie's gaze" on my back. 

See the towel in the window? That's where he poops. It's very nice when it's on the towel because clean up is easier. Some days he unleashes his inner beast and pushes the towel off before pooping. Then he smears it on the wall and window. Those are the days I momentarily dream about shipping him somewhere warm. ;) 

Junie IS a pill! But he's MY pill.