Friday, December 23, 2016

Which one is Worse?

It's hard to say what is WORSE-- when a text inquiry asking for more or better pics of a bearded dragon goes unanswered or they respond and you are *horrified!!*

Ugh.

I talked about this ad last night:


I finally got a response this morning and I almost came unglued. I spent 40 minutes on the phone coordinating a ride from the city with the beardie to my house (about a 80 minute drive one way). I finally got someone lined up. He's on his way to me now.



Sometimes I just have no words.... well, no words I will say out loud because I promised my kids I would stop using bad language which is a bad habit I got into when I started rescuing... so I just pray. Honestly. I just pray that if there is ANY chance at all that the beardie has a chance of surviving that I'll know what to do and that I can get him in time.

I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't pray. I'd be a mess.

I will keep you updated on him. He looks really really really bad. Often they look better in pics than they do in real life. I suppose they could look worse in a picture too and be better when I get them, but that rarely happens.