Sunday, May 1, 2016

Random Phone Pics

My ridiculously photogenic dog, Teddy. 


My new frog tank. I've never had tree frogs and, since I had all the supplies to set up a good tank, I bought 3 green tree frogs. 


Our axolotl, a creepy cute fish thing. 


My daughter's beardie Tiger. He's almost 2 and "pocket-sized." 


Found a box big enough for Heidi and Derp so they could share. Sadly, Heidi still pushed Derp out sometime in the middle of the night. 


Dragon looking like a beach ball because he hasn't pooped for 3 days. He pooped this morning and looks fine now. 


I've been taking Smaug upstairs to work with me. He likes to run around and explore. It's the only area without another beardie for him to freak out over. He has been trying to intimidate Junie, the grumpy iguana, but it's not working. 

Smaug is a very sweet (and BIG) beardie. I'm looking for a home for him where he can be the ONLY beardie now and for the rest of his life. Other beardies make him too crazy & aggressive. By himself, he is gentle and mellow. 


And a random funny photo saved to my phone.