Friday, March 4, 2016

This Week's Vet Bills

The bad news is that I had a vet bill to put on my credit card every day this week. The good (?) news is that each time was cheaper than the day before.


Yeah, I'll admit it's a stretch on the good news.... 

All these bills were for reptiles that belong to my friends. One who is about to have his 2nd back surgery in 6 months. One is for a friend who was just hospitalized this week. One who recently divorced her abusive ex-husband and is now a single mom to her 4 kids. 

I'm grateful I have the ability and resources (and available credit) to help my friends in need even though I don't expect or ask to be paid back. Somehow I'll get my credit card paid off. :)

P.S. because I'm at the vet so much and have spent well over $12,000 there in the last 3 1/2 years, I have the 10% "Cool People Discount." ;) Oh, and it's also because my vet & his staff are awesomesauce!