Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sickly Katy

One of my dear friend's has been going through a divorce and is now a single mom of 4 kids. Yesterday she sent me pics of her beloved beardie who is obviously unwell. :( 


I coached my friend on how to help sweet Katy yesterday, but I wasn't sure if she'd even make it through the night. After so many losses and changes lately, my friend and her kids could not bear the thought of losing their beardie. There was lots of sobbing. I felt terrible. 

It was a great relief to hear Katy made it through the night. I dropped off my kids at school and drove 30 mins one way to meet my friend and get her beardie. 


Katy is at the vet now reviewing fluids for dehydration and having her blood tested. She looks very bad, but I have no idea what's going on. 


I know she's in good hands now and they will do whatever they can to save her life. I hope she's able to pull through this- whatever it is. 

I'll keep you posted.