Monday, July 27, 2015

Surgery for Lucy

Lucy, last week's rescue, is so filled with infertile eggs that she's no longer able to eat or drink or poop or even breathe normally. Without an operation to remove the eggs and spay her, the eggs will become toxic inside her and she will painfully die. :(

























I'm just barely back to even after all of the vet bills last week for my three sicklies that the thoughts of a $600 surgery are overwhelming. Plus, on top of everything, I had my 4th foot surgery today. So even though it is hard to do this, I created another GoFundMe campaign for Lucy.

Look at this huge belly! 

















If you can, please donate. If you can't, please share the link. Lucy will have a great life ahead of her if we can remove these eggs. Right now the vet says she is full of air & eggs.

Here's the link to the GoFundMe account:

gofundme.com/3b4me58g2k