Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Finally Some Poop!

MuShu has not been pooping normally and started throwing up when I force fed her. So she was headed back to the vet tomorrow. She's only given me tiny poops that are mostly water. See?



Tonight I found her like this: 


As I tucked her leg under the paper towel, I noticed a big & normal looking poop on her hide. 

Yippee!!! 

Finally, her guts are working. 

Now I need another couple poops and then I'll test her for worms. She had a really bad prolapse which is normally caused by an infestation of parasites. Her poop doesn't look like she has pinworms or coccidia. I wonder if the sand she was on made her prolapse. 

Anyways, she's getting a pass for the vet trip and can stay home. It'll just be Bugsy for his X-ray and Roscoe for his tail treatment (an amputation).  

Some times poop is really good news!