Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bugsy Update

Mr Bugsy continues to baffle my vet and I with his behavior. He acts very sick; he's not eating or drinking on his own; he sleeps all day and is still pooping blood.


Yesterday he went to the vet for a checkup. He's had 8 antibiotic shots for a respiratory infection, but still has coughing spells. His breathing was clear and easy for my vet. So we got a blood sample. 


His blood test results were "unremarkable" and don't do much (anything) to explain what's wrong. Or why he poops blood. His fecal tests are clear. 


Tomorrow I will take in all my sicklies and Bugsy will get an X-ray. Maybe that will show something. 

There's no other obvious reason for him to be so lethargic and not eating. Just like there's no obvious reason for MuShu to not be pooping. She'll probably get an X-Ray too. Roscoe has to get the tip of his tail amputated too. It's going to be an expensive visit.