Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sicklies Update

Ginny got her final approval from the vet on Monday. Her wound looks great and is healing nicely. She's starting to shed and has put on 40+ grams.

Next week, Ginny will be traveling to her new forever home in Florida to her new momma Linda who is beyond excited. Ginny will have a good, good life there. 


Bugsy is doing better on antibiotics but still struggles with his pnemonia. It'll take all 3 weeks (and maybe more) to get him completely better. At night, he lives to snuggle on my shoulder. 


It wasn't such a good day for Turbo. He got up, basked in the sun for a bit, and then went back to his "bed." He didn't eat and when I got near him, he bobbed his head at me. :( 

Poor Turbo. He's been doing okay lately and I tend to forget that he's so sick. Then days like today remind me that he won't be with me long.