Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Beardies Need Blankies-- my next fundraiser for rescue

I love giving my beardies softy blankies and warm corn bags! It's one of my favorite parts of rescue is watching a sad, neglected, or sickly beardie snuggle up into a warm blanket and sleep.

So to raise funds for rescue (mine and others), I've been making special softy blankies with matching corn bags to sell. You can buy just the blanket or just the corn bag or both. I'll even figure out how to ship them cheaply & safely.


The blankets are made out of soft flannel with very little outward stitching so there is less for your beardie to catch his nails on. They are machine washable too.

They come in small (for babies) and large (for adults) sizes. Eventually, I'll make some jumbo sizes for big beardies.
Large blankies

Small blankies

 The corn bags are made out of the same soft flannel and will come with simple instructions on how to heat them up for your beardies. The corn bags aren't machine washable. Sorry! The corn will sprout in the wash! ;)



 You can buy them separately or in a set and pay for them via my PayPal account and I'll ship them out to you. I'll get more details up via my blog and my rescue Facebook page in the next few days.

Fishies make great blankies!

All the proceeds of these goes to fund rescue efforts for me and for other organizations. Recently, I donated $10 to help rescue a whole tank full of reptiles in Illinois.

Stay tuned!