Friday, July 8, 2016

Vacation Pictures

I forgot to post some of my vacation pics!! 

I drove from Salt Lake City across Nevada to Sacramento, California and then to San Francisco and down the Pacific coast to Los Angeles. It was a dream vacation and I loved it! 

Utah Salt Flats-- 


Drove over the Golden Gate Bridge- 


San Francisco Beach- 


We saw sea otters for the first time in the wild!! 



Pacific Coast- 



A beach full of elephant seals. The one in the middle was totally checking me out! 


I LOVE the beach-- 


I rode the Ferris wheel over the beach on the Santa Monica pier-- 


I went back to Zuma beach near Malibu where I went a lot as a teen-- 


This is my favorite beach, Ventura Surfer's Knoll-- 


Drove to Oceanside to tour a fantastic reptile store-- 


Fell in love with Russian Frog-eyed Geckos--


Finally said goodbye to the beach to head home--