Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Poor Sick Dog

My 8 year old Maltese, Belle, has been so sick since last night. 


I spent 3 hours and $460 at my vet's office this morning to find out her blood work is normal. :/ She did get fluids and some antacid since her tummy seems to be bothering her. 


Her eyes are very bloodshot. 


She's been sleeping most of the day and did eat some bland food earlier. She's peeing on her own.  She's just sick. And won't bark. 


I hope she's able to sleep tonight and can wake up more perky. I hope *I* can sleep tonight instead of worrying about her all night. 

Beardies in crisis don't stress me out because I know what to do for the most part. A dog is crisis was outside my comfort zone. Thankfully I have two vet tech friends who know dogs who gave me good advice.