Monday, April 14, 2014

Update on Sancho & Daisy



Sancho is doing great and is super sweet. As long as he is out of his tank and in the sun, he is a happy iggy. He let my daughter hold him and snuggle with him last week. It was so sweet to watch. Last week, he wouldn't go to sleep and was freaking out in his tank. I took him out, wrapped him in his blankie, and rocked him in the rocking chair. He went right to sleep. Yes, he is spoiled. He's quite worth it though. He's finally shedding again because he is finally growing. 


Daisy has been spending every day outside in a little doggie pen. When I can watch her in the afternoon, I let her roam around the yard. She's been staying pretty close to the back porch and to Hermy, my desert tortoise. She loves to eat dandelions and "sample" the other leaves and flowers she finds in the backyard.