Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hard Choices

Originally I started off with 1 beardie, Lizzie. Then a friend asked me to take her 2 special beardies, Max & SweetPea. The other beardies came and went, but these three always stayed. Then Toothless came to me and I fell in love with him.


Every night he snuggles into my shirt and sleeps. He's the sweetest, nicest, cutest beardie ever. Which makes him totally & completely easy to place. He stole my heart and I decided to keep him.

Then Spike came back to me. Spike has been bounced around so many times in his life that I hate to do it again. But every beardie that stays takes up space, making it harder for me to take in future needier beardies.


So I'm contemplating finding a good home for Toothless, knowing how much joy he could bring to someone else and knowing it would free me up to take on the harder cases that no one else wants. If you think you could adore Toothless the way I do and snuggle with him and love him and carry him around in your shirt at night, please let me know and I'll think about it. :) I can't promise I'll adopt him out, but I will consider other homes.