Monday, September 5, 2016

Memorial Ornaments

I've been wanting to create a way we can remember our beloved beardies and pets that have died and crossed the "Rainbow Bridge." I'm very happy to offer these beautiful ornaments for sale in my Etsy shop. (CLICK HERE FOR LISTING)

In either a snowflake or a pair of Angel wings, your beloved pet's name is professionally embroidered in shiny gold thread. These can be used on a Christmas tree or as a wall hanging.





Each ornament has a nice, reversed backing: 




You can create a whole wall grouping if you wish.


I have tried to keep the cost on these as low as possible while still being able to buy a durable fabric and nice looking thread for the machine. Each one is $8 plus only $1.50 shipping. You can send one as a gift to a loved one who has just lost their pet or buy some for your display.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

 (CLICK HERE FOR LISTING)