Monday, June 13, 2016

Second Batch of Test Results

I wasn't expecting the test results from the 8 adenovirus cultures to come back until Wednesday, but I got the call today. 

Only Skye, Nip, and Ziggy are negative. 

Of 13 beardies (12 still living), 10 are positive for adenovirus: Max, Flame, Dex, Tiger, Smaug, Lil Bit, Clack, Dragon, Nova, and Milo. 

Remy, who was returned on Saturday, was tested today. 

Skye & Nip will be removed from my house by this evening as a way of protecting themselves. 

Ziggy has never been able to adapt to change and will stay here. I'll just work hard to keep him isolated. 

My brain is still struggling to make sense of all this so I don't know how I feel yet. Plus with T-Bear still missing, I'm in overload mode. I just can't cope with it all. It feels like a nightmare that I can't wake up from. 

I'll post more later.