Friday, August 21, 2015

Mooshy, rescue number 100!!!!!!!!

I saw this pic on as this morning:


I knew I had to intervene. I had my rescue friend Joe pick him up. And he is as bad as the pics look. :( 



This beardie is a German Giant size beardie who should be at least 550 grams. Instead he is barely over 200. :( 


His skin is stained with red sand. And his tail is a triangle with zero fat. 


Joe got him to drink and soaked him in the sink. I gave him a saline injection. He is so thin & dehydrated that it took 4 times to get all 10 mLs of saline in him. 


He did raise his head up a couple times. He doesn't move much but his eyes are alert. 


Tomorrow he'll get another bath and another saline injection. On Sunday I'll try him on some baby food. 

I don't think he's as bad as Andy & Rico and I'm hoping he can pull through. I would love to see him fat & happy again.