Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cole, rescue number 58

I never know what to expect when I go to pick up a bearded dragon, especially when they tell me the previous owners didn't get him a UVB light and the current owner wants him gone ASAP.



Cole, a two year German Giant male, surprised me greatly! He is used to his leash and loves to snuggle in his blanket. He's a bit underweight and has a crooked tail and crooked fingers, but overall appears very healthy.

He spent the day in the direct sunshine our window and quickly showed us that he LOVES to climb. We got him down from the top of the window screen several times.


Tonight he crawled into my tree and then onto my daughter's head. He's definitely a climber and is loving the freedom and his new blankie. He should be an easy one to adopt out.