Thursday, November 3, 2016

Junie

In searching for someone to take Midnight, I unexpectedly found the most amazing home for Junie! 

:O 

I had no intention of rehoming Junie, but the way this fell in to place was rather miraculous. I tried to find someone to take him several times last year with no success. 

I feel very good about this decision even though I'm sad. I'm giving both of these iguanas a chance for a better situation and that's always been my goal with rescue: the best possible life available. 


Here's a quick pic of Junie posing as a "Little Old Lady." :) He came downstairs yesterday (to see if that other beast was gone, I think). I realized how big he's gotten. And gorgeous. 

I can't say yet if I'll have updates on either iguana. Possibly? If I do, I'll pass them on. 


Here's Junie on his pillow which will definitely go with him. He loves his pillow.