Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Crazy Day

Today might have set a record for craziness. And it didn't have a single thing to do with Thanksgiving tomorrow! 

Here's a good pic of the chaos: 


I brought home a full grown Argentinian tegu, 2 young ball pythons, and a young chameleon with metabolic bone disease. 

The snakes ended up in the living room. I don't like overhead lights for snake tanks, but this is temporary. 



Luckily, I learned my lesson after the last two chameleons and saved my nice set up. The chameleon was in a 29 gallon tall tank with fake plants on one side and the wrong kind of lights. Now she's in a good mesh cage with a ton of climbing branches and a mercury vapor bulb on top. 


The tegu will stay with us for a couple days and then go to his new home. My boys love tegus. But I don't have a picture of him. 


Everyone is in a basic set up and is fine for the night. Tomorrow I'll fix them all up better. I've been fighting a chest cold all week and I'm exhausted. Tomorrow I can improve all the set ups.