Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Well Phooey

Somehow I have a bad influence over iguanas. :( Poor little Noel went from being a tame, mellow iguana to being a nightmare almost as bad as Ramses within a few days. 

I have agonized over this for the past few days. It didn't help that on Monday night Junie B (the brat) managed to chomp my thumb in the very same way Ramses did earlier this year. A tiny bit deeper and I would have needed stitches. Ugh. 

Between a ton of Etsy orders, a tortoise being returned to me, and everything else in life, I've been overwhelmed. I don't have the time or energy to work with a crazy Iggy. 

So it's with a heavy heavy heart I chose to return Noel back to the store. :( 

Quitting is so hard for me. I hate to do it and I don't often do it. Once I finally committed to returning Noel, my heart felt lighter. 

I'll use myself as an example. Impulse purchases of animals are generally a bad idea. I feel lame that I bought a reptile I didn't want and then returned it. But better I fix it now than wait until things got worse. 

:(