Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sami came back

Last year, I adopted out Sami & Lexie for Christmas. They are in a fabulous home with amazing owners. I wish all my beardies went to such great places. 

On Thursday morning, I got a text from their owner. Sami wasn't doing good. She hasn't been eating and is very lethargic. I got this pic: 


I had them bring her to me. She's in a sick tank in my room. Dr Folland saw her today and took an x-ray. Everything is normal with that though we did find an old, healed break in her leg. 

I'm going to force feed her Critical Care and watch her for a few days to see if I can get some weight back on her. If not, we'll have to do some blood tests to find out what's going on. 

Once we get her better, she'll go back home. Until then, she's doing okay and loves to be wrapped in a blankie and snuggled every night.