Friday, June 19, 2015

A Walkabout for Voldetort

Voldetort lived in for 6 years in a pathetically tiny tank and then was upgraded to a nice 3 foot by 4 foot box. Then he was upgraded to my 1/2 acre backyard.


So what was the first thing he did? Searched for a way to get out. 


And he did. On Tuesday, this little stinker escaped. I searched my yard over and over again thinking he was just hiding. 

Finally on Wednesday, I put up flyers and posted Facebook posts, and ads. I waited and tried to be hopeful that he'd return. 

On Thursday while I was getting ready to clean my carpets, my neighbor rang my doorbell with Voldetort in his hands. His 3 day walkabout ended when the neighbor found him in his driveway. 


I thanked my neighbor repeatedly and then burst into tears after I shut the door. 

Oy vay!! Voldetort will now be confined to the escape proof garden area until the 1/2 acre is fully escape proof. 

NO more walkabouts, Voldetort!!!