Saturday, May 30, 2015

Return of Summer

Ziggy & Max believe their only cage should be outside in the sun. These two would be happiest free roaming in some great desert somewhere! ;)


Thankfully today is warm enough to put them in their outdoor cages. 

Max is in a hamster/rat cage and Ziggy is in a bunny/guinea pig cage. Each has perching spots and plenty of shade that I shift around during the day. 

The baby tortoises are in their outdoor pen which also has plenty of shade and some shallow water dishes. Heidi walks around and Georgie hides. 


All the other guys are in sunny windows. 

Milo: 

Grumps: 

Finn: 

I love giving my guys direct sunshine & sunny windows and my electric bill (and my husband) love all those lights being turned off. 

I have one more cage to set up outside and then I'll rotate the other beardies through, giving each of them a couple hours of sunshine. Tiger *hated* outside time last year so he may not get much outdoor time this year. If my beardies hate it, I only take them outside with me.