Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pascal, the poor sad chameleon

I took Pascal to my awesome vet yesterday and the little guy had his entire tongue removed. Thankfully it didn't cost as much as I feared and it was a fairly simple procedure.

That black "string" was his dead tongue




My favorite vet & his best tech! 

























He'll now be on antibiotics for 3 weeks and force fed Critical Care for a week. He's now at my house so I can stress & worry over him!!
























He was originally in a tank but gave me a scare this morning when he wouldn't move and was super dark. Now he's in my focus tree with lights focused on him. 





























Now I know why I stick with desert reptiles! Chameleons are tricky! I'm going to end up with more gray hair before he goes to his permanent home!!