Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dracaryis, rescue number 17


Sometimes rescuing beardies is an honor to me. Dracaryis came today with all her supplies after her owner was unable to find her a good home before moving. She will stay with me until I can find her a home where she will be loved and adored again. It was hard to say goodbye to her owner who had tears in her eyes. :( It's so hard to say goodbye to pets you adore. 

It's hard to say which is harder-- taking in beardies people don't care about or taking in beardies that the owners feel heartbreak over. Either way, it makes me more determined to do right by my beardies and get them into a good home.  

I think I already have the perfect home for her too where she will be adored like before. 


She loves strawberries!

She loved her owner's dog


Snuggling with me while I type