Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"Slighty Dead Looking" is an Improvement over "Mostly Dead Looking"

We're all about baby steps here.... Perhaps tomorrow we'll have "Sorta Dead Looking"??


Keeping a sense of hope for Nubs is HARD! I feel like I'm grasping at straws. I wake up in the middle of the night and have to check to see if he's breathing. I can't help myself. I have poured so much of my heart & soul & wallet into him that I can't fathom him still dying and I can't believe he'd even live. I was hoping for a quicker fix yesterday at the vet, but to no avail. In the end it comes down to me and Nubs and a sssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww battle back towards life.

But this little baby step of him looking more beardie like with less sunk-in eyes makes my heart's hope flutter a bit.

And I'm still going to poke him gently to make sure he is breathing.