Saturday, November 16, 2013

Quick Update

Nigel went home and is doing GREAT! Yeah!

Volcano went to a great home today! Yeah!

Nubs goes home on Monday! Yeah!


Raji is still available for adoption. Tiny Tim is eating, but his eyes are still bad and his shell is still soft. Spike's tubes are working and I've been able to get a lot of pus out of his beard in the last two days. Hurley will be headed home next month too (been babysitting him).

And I honestly don't think I'm strong enough to give up Toothless. Several have offered. I don't think I can do it. I think he'll have to stay. Maybe one day if the perfect home comes along.... until then, I am as close to perfect as you can get for my little buddy. He's my "Toofers." He came to me at 60-something grams. He's now 99 grams. I can't wait for him to be over 100!

He played on my bed tonight before snuggling in my hoodie & falling asleep