Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Color Babies Update

The babies have entered the "Cute Black Hole of Eating" stage. They can't seem to get enough to eat. A couple days ago, Pink ate so much that she ended up throwing it all up. Ay yi yi. Purple is working on his 2nd shed since I got him and is about 9 grams. Pink & Yellow haven't shed yet and are still only about 6 grams. Once they shed, I'll know they are growing enough to adopt out. 

I'm still trying to decide how to best place them for adoption. I have 10-gallon tanks I can use and just create their own setups to sell... not sure how involved I want to get with their supplies. They are fine together now that they are little, but will do better being separate when they get to be "sub-adults" (over 6 months). 


All three of the babies have really cool tiger striping and pretty colors. They are always sitting on each other now, trying to tell the other ones that they are boss.

L to R: Purple, Yellow, & Pink