Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pickle is such a ..... well, a Pickle!!



Pickle came to me as a super grumpy 4 month old beardie. Then he came back to me as a super grumpy 8 month old beardie. He is still a super grumpy beardie.

I have never met such an aggressive beardie.

I used to be able to wrap him in a towel and he'd sleep with me, but a couple days ago he started shedding and I went to get him out, he bit me good.

So I've been leaving him alone. He's happy in his tank by himself. He prefers to not have me walk by or look at him or talk to him or touch him. He may just be a beardie who is "For Display Only!"

I figure I'd give him a few more days to finish shedding and then I'll see if I can go back to wrapping him up at night. If not, well.... my next step is to deworm him to see if that will help him feel better and be less grumpy. If that doesn't work, then..... we'll come up with Plan F.

What do you do with an aggressive beardie who hates everyone and everything??