Friday, October 4, 2013

Color Babies Update

Baby Blue is still hanging in there. Poor little guy barely holds his head up any more. :(



His belly is sorta sunk in even though I'm still feeding him twice a day. Most of the time he props himself up onto something so his head is higher than his body. He doesn't seem to have the ability to thrive, but yet, he doesn't seem to want to die.

Green is doing great! He's up and moving all the time. Yellow, Pink, and Purple are super active too now.

Purple has always been the healthiest baby-- that's why he got the color Purple because it's my daughter's favorite color and she didn't want to give it to a sickly baby that would just die. Purple has started eating on his own and is shedding! It's SO cute when the tiny ones shed! I have no doubt this guy will live & be healthy.



I thought I zoomed out enough with this pic to get Yellow in it too. He was on the branch just out of the top of the picture. I don't normally feed them till 9:30 or 10 am so they have plenty of time to warm up and become active. I wouldn't want someone shoving a plastic tube of mush down my throat first thing in the morning! ;)

From L to R: Blue, Green, Pink, Purple